Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Vaccuming & So Much More

Wow, I can't believe that it is the middle of October already and have been working at Bethany for over 2 weeks. I guess time flies when your having fun....or working all the time! Anyways, I do actually like my job and it's been good getting into a routine once again. I am also getting pretty pro at cleaning, so you better watch out next time you ask me to clean your toliets....wait why would I want to do that? Never mind, just know that I make a mean vaccummer too, so you better be nice! All kidding aside, I have also really enjoyed the Christian atmoshere where I work, I have been encouraged and uplifted by so many people. I am really fortunate to work in a place where Christ can be spoken of openly without critisism or mokery; a place where I can make money yes, but also grow in my relationship with Christ. So life is good, pretty much like always, but I am content none the less. So for now I am going to bask in the blessings God has given me and have a lot of fun doing it!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Glad that your job is going so well - how special to be in such an uplifting place. It was great to see you - I love you!

Kim said...

Yeah Steph!! That's awsome! You are beautiful and I love you!