Monday, September 24, 2007

STEPHANIE HAS FOUND A JOB!!!!!! Yup, it's official I will now be apart of Bethany College's custodial staff...ok so maybe it's more like a janitor but I thought it would sound better if I used more formal terminology. Anyways, I am actually quite happy about it and am looking forward to seeing my friends from there every single day;don't worry that's not the only reason I took the job, but it is definately a bonus! I think that God has been teaching me something through the whole job searching experience; that when certian things that you think should turn out don't, it's for a reason. God has a plan for our lives; a plan that only our best intertests in mind, how great is that love!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah Steph!! I am so happy for you!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations! Have fun - what a great way to be able to stay in touch with your friends:)

Charlotte said...

Yipee!!! congratulations :)