Thursday, September 6, 2007

Okay, so it's been quite while since I've written on this blog, but it's not completely my fault I mean facebook shouldn't be so addicting!!! Boy,things have changed since the last time I've updated, I am now currently unemployed and looking for a new full-time job somewhere in the city. Don't worry I didn't get fired from the paddling pool, it just closed for the summer so I have to go out and do the thing I hate most....interviews!!!! I'm not complaining though, God is good to have given me work this far and I have to constantly be reminded that God will provide beyond what I can imagine. Right now I am actually trying to write up my resume, but got distracted at how I haven't updated my blog in awhile.... Anyways I thought I might post some pics from the summer ( that was way too short by the way) and reminise on the good times!! I trust that God will bring much more laughter and fun into my life as another fall season begins.


Mir and I hanging out!



Us Girls with this hottie in Winnipeg!!




Sisters at Cherylynn and Lyndon's Wedding

Me and new foster cousin

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Fun pictures:) Hope the interviews go well - love you!