Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My 19th Birthday!!


Wow! I cannot believe that I am actually 19 years old!!!! It just seems like yesterday that I was playing barbies or house without a care in the world...boy has that changed!!! Anyways, August 4thwas a special day where I had the chance to celebrate the 19 years that God has blessed me with...God is so good!!!


Speaking of celebrations....I had my own little surprise that day. Of course I had to work on my birthday so I was a little bummed, however when I arrived to work I was completely taken aback. The staff room had been decorated in balloons and streamers, just for my birthday!!! I had found out later that my co-workers had been planning this surprise for a while and they even brough my favorite cake in the whole world...McCains Deep and Delicous!!! After work I went out with two of my best friends, Brittani and Kate for a movie and then out to dessert at Denny's. I have to admitt that going for dessert at 1 a.m is pretty fun....and the fugde brownie that we had was absolutely amazing... being 19 never tasted better!!!








3 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a fun day - surprises like that are great:) I can't even remember what it's like to stay out until 1/2am - enjoy it:D Love you Steph!

Kim said...

Glad your day was special Stephie! You have grown into such a beautiful young woman and I am so blessed to have you as my sister.
P.S. so when are you going to "highlight" your hair? (wink, wink)

Charlotte said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!