Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hey, once again I have to apologize for the delayed and sparse updates on my blog. I figured it was only fair that my blog get some new updates too, just for those who haven't yet discovered the joys of facebook. Anyways I have recently been hired for the summer job that I have been waiting for. I just handed in my two weeks notice today, and I have to admit I was nervous about how my bosses would act, but fortunately they took it very well and it seems that I will be quiting on good terms, which is exactly what I wanted! So, I am very much looking forward to a summer outside, enjoying the awesome weather that we better have! Lately life's kind of been in a slump, just doing the same thing everyday...going to work, chilling at home and then going to bed. I'm ready to have a little more excitiment in my life; not that life before was more adventerous or anything it's just I'm ready to embrace life with a little more meaning, ya know what I mean? I need to understand that each day is a gift from God and that I need to allow Him to be apart of it. That's when my life will become more exciting, when I am willing to give up myself to Christ, because each day with Him is a new adventure!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah Steph!! I'm so happy for you!! Where was my email??!? JK JK. Love you lots, I'll see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

So happy that you got the job in Osler, I know that is where you really wanted to work. God is good!
Love Mom

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Excited to hear about a fun summer job! ENJOY:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job Steph!

Charlotte

Yvonne said...

Yea for a new job! What a great perspective you have - love you Steph!

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Hey Steph! Thanks for posting... I was wondering what you were up to! I will be praying for you as you anticipate what the summer will hold. Glad you got a different job - trusting God has good things in store for you. 2 summers ago I was feeling like my life didn't include much excitement - Nehemiah 8:10 became a theme verse for me. Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks... This day is sacred to our Lord. Wish I could come for an evening walk and coffee date. Love you!