Sunday, June 24, 2007



Hey all you out there, I'm so glad that summer has finally arrived!!! Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather and decided to take our sea-doo out for the first time this year. We only went to Martin's Lake, which is about 30 minutes from where we live so we were able to go up for just the day. It was lots of fun, especially watching Miranda fall off the tube 4 times!!! I also enjoyed the fact that each and everyone of us got sunburn, so bring out the Aloe Vera gel!!! Oh well that's what you get for spending a day in the sun. Here are some pictures of our adventures at the lake. I also started my job in Osler this week. Right now I'm just getting the pool ready by painting and stuff until it's ready to be opened. Which will hopefully be sometime next week, I don't think I want to be scrapping paint off a building for the next 2 months!! Anyways, life is good, and I'm looking forward to a summer of fun and relaxation. It's weird because just having the sun shine everyday and it being nice enough not to wear a jacket can do a lot for your mood. I wake up each morning feeling happy that God has blessed me with another sunrise so that I can share in the beautiful wonders of summer of Saskatchewan!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

great post Steph, love the pictures, that looked like a super fun day!

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Bathing beauties! Amazing what a little sun can do! Enjoy the week.

Charlotte said...

You girls are so beautiful! Sounds like you had a great time at the lake - yeah! for sisters and sunshine and summer. Hope you have an equally enjoyable week.
:)

Yvonne said...

Yay for summer! Hopefully your summer job is tons of fun and you get to enjoy more relaxing days like this one. Love ya!