Saturday, March 10, 2007

LIVING LIKE NOAH....OR NOT


Hey all you fellow people of the world, how is life treating you? Sorry I haven't updated my blog in awhile but everytime I get around to it it's like a decade after the previous one, but oh well it's not like I can sit at my computer twenty-four seven and type my every move. Life has been good although my dormroom has decided to become the setting for the next Noah's ark. Yes it has begun to leak water through the roof, light ficture and walls. So me and my roomate are temporarily rained out and we have taken refuge in the comforting room of our friends. Thanks to them we have been saved from the mighty and fierce storm waters in our room and from getting terribly drenched. Anyways on Monday we are supposed to met with our resident dean and talk about our situation and what we are going to do about it.
Last week was also my grandma's eightieth birthday and my mom's extended family came our to celebrate. It was good to see everyone their...including my two new baby cousins!! Us cousins also did a skit for grandma, which was really fun....we looked ridiculous too(you can see it for yourself in the above picture). Actually that wasn't all of the cousins, it was proabably about half of them...and yes you guessed it, I come from a very large family. But I love it...besides who wouldn't want all of those cousins to play with when you were a kid.
So anyways I will say farewell for now and hope that you have the most amazing week of your life....well at least try.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think you are pretty funny!! Too bad about the flood.... at least you took swimming lessons! I love you lots

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Steph - you are too cute! I love the flood report. I too hope it all gets sorted out. Have a great week. Wish we could have been around to celebrate! Loewen cousins is where it is at!!!

Anonymous said...

Living like Noah isn't so bad, he was safe and dry and got to spend fourty days with stinky animals....
Thanks for finding humor even when circumstances aren't always pleasant.
Love
Mom

Professor Howdy said...

.

Dear Friend,

After much thought, I have decided
to leave 'Thought & Humor'.

The reasons are many but they all boil
down to this: Nobody writes me anymore
so it must mean that you don't like me
or my UNC jokes, riddles, cartoons
or funny pictures:O(

I was hoping people would contact me
by posting a kind message in the
"comments" on this blog but no one has.

Goodbye,
Howdy

P.S. All of you liberals can now be happy
because I am giving up. You have finally
won after 10 years of publishing...

P.P.S. The sad song playing on my blog
really fits my mood! You know I think
that I might have possibly visited your
site awhile back. Do you remember
or am I wrong?