Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pro Blogger....NOT!!

Hey all yall!! How's life been treating you? My life right now has been pretty hum-drum but oh well there's always something to spice up life a little bit...like going on a missions trip. I just came back from a missions trip Saskatoon and although it doesn't seem like a place were an ordinary missionary would go, it is a place in desparate need of them. God really opened my eyes to the world of refugees and the way in which they still struggle once they come to Canada. I also realized that God works in weird and amazing ways; for instance God used the biggest storm of the last 50 years for me to learn an important lesson;that when things do not work out perfectly or the way that you planned them He still provides opportunities to serve Him and be an example of His love. It's still been a couple of weeks since that trip and God is still teaching me things as I reflect on my experince.
Anyways, the reason I started this blog was at the influence of my sister, and her nagging that I should post my exciting, yet obsurd life on the internet for the world to see. Okay maybe not the world, but a few people at least...or so I hope. Well I hope that you can get something out of my blog... even if it is only to laugh at my mishaps or weird happenings in my life. So I leave you hopes that you will join me in sharing this crazy, wacky life with me!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

FYI, I wasn't nagging!! I just like to know what's going on in my little sis' life. You are beautiful and it is exciting to me to see how God is working in your life!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Keep letting God work in your life!Love Ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

HI STEPH!!!!!!! sorry i haven't emailed in while, i'll get on that soon. that's sweet that you got a blog! good job Kim on the nagging. :) love you and miss you to death....
Brittani

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Steph. Crazy people like me like to read about the adventures and mishaps of others!
They are entertaining!
Hope school is going awesome!